Pro Timeless Peel – For the treatment of wrinkles
This combines the action of 2 AHA, glycolic and lactic acids with a renovating action at different levels on the skin to treat medium wrinkles.
The presence of mandelic acid contributes to smooth out the size of the pore improving and revitalising the appearance of skin.
Unblocking pores and accelerating the renewal of the outer layer of the skin. Ideal to alleviate expression lines, blemishes, pigmentation, small scars and acne marks achieving noticeable results from the first session. £75.00
Pro Brightening Peel – To unify Skin Tone & smooth Dark Spots
This peel is a combination of Glycolic Acids for deep renewing action, with citric acid + phytic acid to reduce any pigmentation.
It helps to smooth out superficial dark spots and unify skin tone whilst unblocking pores and accelerating the renewal of the outer layer of the skin. £75.00
How Does it Work?
The application of DERMAPEEL PRO is performed by different phases during the treatment to obtain the maximum results.
- PRE PHASE skin preparation
- PEEL PHASE intensive treatment
- POST PHASE skin recovery
Using 5 peeling techniques for the perfect skin, Skeyndor is the only existing brand in the market which combines 5 peeling techniques sequentially.
- The physical system, commonly used for superficial exfoliation, acts by means of friction, thus eliminating the most external layers of the skin, achieving an immediate effect and without side effects.
- The ultrasonic technique uses ultrasonic waves that collide with the skin.
- The acid treatment is the most common one in aesthetics medicine and cosmetics. It acts through a chemical effect, reducing the pH, which weakens the cohesion of the epidermis. It is used for exfoliating and superficial treatments to a medium degree, with immediate results.
- The enzymatic method is the most common one in re-constructive medicine. It produces a direct effect, weakening the cohesion of the epidermis. It is used for superficial exfoliation
- The biological method is the most innovative one. It acts by means of a competition effect, creating false cell unions which weaken the origin of the cohesion of the epidermis. They are used for medium exfoliating treatments.
The Beauty Boutique service
- Top Skeyndor products
- full in-depth consultations
- complete aftercare and home-care advice
- Private dedicated treatment room
- Highly trained staff with over 5 years experience
Find out more
To find out more, ask a question or to book a free consultation use our call back form below or call us on 01206 616 064.[contact-form-7 404 "Not Found"]